1/2 lb dry rotini
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts – cubed
1 lb frozen vegetable mix – thawed
4 oz Neufchatel cheese
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1/2 cup milk
grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook rotini in boiling water until desired doneness. Drain well and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken cubes and cook until no longer pink.
3. Combine cream cheese, dressing and milk. Wisk until smooth.
4. Add thawed frozen vegetables to chicken along with sauce mixture. Stir well and heat through – about 5 minutes.
5. Stir in rotini and serve with grated Parmesan cheese.