Best Meatballs Ever
1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices
1 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (28 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
1 cup water
2 garlic cloves, minced
1. Prepare Best Meatballs Ever
2. Preheat oven to 350° F
3. Arrange bread in a single layer in an ungreased 9×13 baking dish
4. Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Italian seasoning and pepper. Spread over the bread slices and sprinkle with 1 cup shredded mozzarella.
5. Combine sauce, water and garlic. Add meatballs. Pour over cheese mixture and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
6. Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.