20oz lean ground turkey
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
salt and pepper to taste
16 dinner rolls
lettuce, tomatoe and cheese slices (optional)
Honey Dijon Mayo –
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp honey dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine ground turkey, cheese and all seasonings. Mix together well.
3. Shape into 16 small patties.
4. Place patties on a greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through. Don’t overcook or they’ll dry out.
6. Combine mayo and mustard and stir well until blended.
7. Place patties on rolls and top with Honey Dijon mayo. Serve with lettuce, tomato and cheese slices.