1lb Italian sausage
1 (16 oz) package ziti pasta
24 oz ricotta cheese
1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 (32 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375° F
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add ziti and cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
3. Over medium heat, brown Italian sausage and drain excess fat.
4. In a medium bowl, mix ziti, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, sausage and 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce.
5. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish an spoon in ziti mixture. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce, followed by Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes; let stand 15 minutes before serving.